Get a free quote or contact Gate & door Control on 031 5633481 or email@example.com for any further information you may require!
We supply and install both manual and automatic security booms, as well as Roadway Spikes, for all entrance and exit situations.
M/4 and M/6 are manufactured using 3cr12 and galvanized exterior products. The booms are designed to endure coastal conditions. The M4 or M6 manual boom is suitable for any commercial or industrial property.
Features of M/4 and M/6 Boom Control:
- Spring loaded
- Lockable in the open and closed position.
- Boom tension is easily adjustable.
- This product is designed to be robust and user friendly.
- We offer a 1 year off site guarantee on components and workmanship.
- The 25 mm bearing blocks provide a very smooth operation and has a 100 % duty cycle.
- King Shaka Airport – La Mercy
- Northmead Industrial Park- Glen Anil
- EThekwini Hospital
- Adcock Ingram
- Crescent shopping centre.
- Bearing size: 25.4 mm bearing block
- Frame: 180 x 150 mm –2.5mm 3cr12.
- Boom height: 950mm
- Weight: 35 Kg + boom pole
- Colour: Red
- Base: 5mm 3Cr12
- Pole: 76mm round Aluminium – powder coated white with reflective stickers
- Catch post: 50mm galvanized.
Notes for installation
- Catch post: mandatory for pole > 4m
- Concrete base required (4m): 750 x 750 x 350 concrete base
- Concrete base required (6m): 750 x 750 x 450 concrete base
- The base needs to be bolted down using 4 x M10 raw bolts.
- Dry time of 4 days for concrete base. (The person fitting the boom needs to assess the concrete before drilling). Alternative mounting procedure - see below.
- The boom has a mounting base the can be cast on site with concrete and can be bolted down in two days. Additional costs apply. For more information contact our offices on +27315633481.
- SECTOR 3 – Rapid speed high-volume barrier, 3m boom pole
- SECTOR 4 – Standard speed high-volume barrier, 4.5m boom pole
- SECTOR 6 – Standard speed high-volume barrier, 6m boom pole
Features of Sector Booms:
- Battery backup
- High volume capability
- Rapid boom pole raise (3m version < 1.2sec)
- Smooth intelligent speed control
- High torque boom pole operation
- Robust, durable and slim-line operator casing
- LCD user interface for simple set up
- Onboard NOVA rolling code (KeeloqTM encryption) multichannel receiver with selective delete
- Integrated ChronoGuard timer functionality
Features of Claws Roadway Spikes:
- Modular construction allows for components to be transported and installed with ease
- Adds high security to traffic barrier access controlled entrances and exits
- Robust construction built to withstand impacts from vehicles
- High speed operation*
- High torque DC motor
- Selectable High Security or Safety Modes
- Reliable battery backup Easy to maintain
- High visibility, yellow colour
- Either flush or surface mounted models to choose from
- Indirect drive models can operate independently of traffic barrier units
*Speed of operation is adjustable
- CLAWS Surface Mount models - For installations that are mounted above the roadway surface
- CLAWS Flush Mount models - For installations that are flush with the roadway surface.
- Both the flush mount and surface mount models are available in either Direct Drive which utilises the SECTOR’s drive mechanism, or Independent Drive models which have their own drive mechanisms.